What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work or improve their efficiency, as well as to provide information to website owners.
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our Site. They enable you to navigate the site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas or making use of e-commerce functionalities.
- Analytical and Performance Cookies: We use these cookies to collect information about how visitors use our Site. This helps us understand and improve the performance and usability of our Site. The information collected is anonymous and does not identify any individual visitor.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow our Site to remember choices you make and provide enhanced functionality and personalization. For example, they may remember your preferred language or region.
- Advertising and Targeting Cookies: We may use these cookies to deliver personalized advertisements to you based on your interests and online activities. They may also be used to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
- Third-Party Cookies: We may allow third-party service providers to place cookies on our Site to perform services on our behalf, such as analytics, advertising, and social media integration. These third parties may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites.
How to control cookies?
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies or receive a notification when a cookie is being sent. Please note that if you choose to block or delete cookies, some features of our Site may not function properly.
To learn more about cookie settings and how to manage or delete cookies, visit the help pages of your browser.